Watch: How to Make a Sooji Sandwich for a Quick Meal – Recipe Video Inside
The sandwich is a universal dish. It is a food that helps you prepare a perfect meal at any time of the day. What we love is that you can be as creative as you want with a hearty sandwich recipe. This gives you plenty of room for experimentation, where you can throw anything and everything into two pieces of bread and enjoy. From a simple cucumber and tomato sandwich to an exotic chicken and cheese sandwich, the options are endless and you’ll be spoiled for choice. Then there are recipes, where you don’t use bread slices to make a sandwich. We have a breadless egg sandwich where two egg halves are sprinkled with an aloo filling and served; then we have a breadless chicken sandwich, where two slices of chicken breast are stuffed with filling and cooked. Likewise, we have found another unique sandwich recipe here, which uses sooji in the recipe.
For the uninitiated, sooji is considered a healthy food, which can be included in our daily diet for a healthy life. This sooji sandwich is easy to make, healthy, and a perfect meal any time of the day. Looked.
Read also : Veg Sandwich To Pesto Sandwich: 5 delicious grilled sandwich recipes to prepare in no time
Quick and Easy Sandwich Recipe: How to Make a Sooji Sandwich:
- To make this dish, you need sooji, curd, bell pepper, tomato, sweet corn, onion, salt, chili flakes, oregano, and fruit salt.
- Start by adding the sooji and curd to a bowl. Mix everything.
- Add a little water and make a semi-liquid paste.
- Add the salt, chili flakes, oregano and all the vegetables. Mix everything.
- Keep aside for five minutes. Add the salt to the fruit and mix.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and pour a ladle of batter and cook. Give it a square shape.
- Cut the rack into two pieces and serve hot.
Such an easy recipe; is not it? Watch the detailed recipe video in the header section.
For more sandwich recipes, click here.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer – that’s what Somdatta likes to call herself. Whether in terms of food, people or places, all she craves is to experience the unknown. Simple aglio olio or daal-chawal pasta and a good movie can make his day.