Topped Potato Salad for Game Day: Try the Recipe
Sometimes you want potatoes. Sometimes you want eggs. Sometimes you want bacon. Why not have all three? This is the case in this over-the-top potato salad. And when we say loaded, we really mean loaded. We’re talking green onions, cheddar cheese, sour cream and more … besides the aforementioned bacon, eggs, and potatoes.
Ready to cook? Here’s a smart tip from Recipe developer before you start: “By infusing onion and garlic powder in boiling water, your potatoes will be immeasurably tastier,” says chef Alicia Shevetone, cookbook author and creator of Dink Kitchen.
BUFFALO CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP FOR NFL GAME DAY: TRY THE RECIPE
So now that you have the boiling water, let’s get down to the good stuff. Check out the full recipe below.
DINK Cuisine Loaded Potato Salad
For 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
THIS CRISPY CHICKEN WING RECIPE IN A POTATO CRUST CONTAINS A “SECRET” INGREDIENT
- 6 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 5 teaspoons of salt
- 4 tablespoons of grated onion
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 8 tablespoons chopped crispy bacon
- 8 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD FOR YOUR GAME DAY: TRY THE RECIPE
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
- Place the diced potatoes in a saucepan and cover it with about an inch of cold water. Add 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of onion powder and 2 teaspoons of garlic powder to the water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, gently combine the remaining salt, onion, eggs, bacon, scallions, cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Gently fold in the potatoes and pepper, and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER