Soup Recipe: Make Courtney Roulston’s Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup
Chef and Coles Ambassador Michael Weldon joined Sunrise to show how to make a delicious and affordable chicken dinner.
Watch the video player above for the full recipe
Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Baby Broccoli
Watch Sunrise on Channel 7 and stream it for free on 7plus >>
For 4 people | Preparation and cooking 30 min
- 1.5kg RSPCA approved Coles Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup (60ml) Coles soy sauce
- ¼ cup (90ml) Coles Pure Australian Honey
- 2 bunches of mini broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Use a large, sharp knife to score the thickest part of the chicken drumsticks 2-3 times. Crush half the garlic. Combine crushed garlic, soy sauce and honey in a bowl.
- Heat a large flameproof roasting pan over high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add the honey-soya mixture and cook, turning, for 5 minutes or until caramelized. Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a greased skillet over medium heat. Thinly slice the remaining garlic. Add the broccoli to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tender. Add minced garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Divide chicken mixture and baby broccoli among serving plates to serve.
Find more delicious What’s For Dinner recipes here.